06 November 2007

A breif moment of sanity

This week has really started off well. I took the morning off work to do some homework and man! Is it worth it to sleep in an hour, not stuff an Eggo in my mouth while I drive, and learn something without even putting a bra on. I wish my whole life was like this.

Last weekend was so much fun. I have to give a big shout-out to my Nana & Aunt Leanne for the fabulous weekend they gave me. I drove to Show Low on Friday and had the greatest time. I helped them rake & bag all the pine needles at my Nana's house, ate really really well, relaxed and learned how to make the tastiest Italian food. Seriously, people. I made my own pasta. Like with a mound of flour and an egg!! It was the tastiest pasta I've EVER eaten.

One last note: my co-teacher Chris' baby, Gray, is the cutest baby in the world. Michael came with me to watch him and after his nap he was like a little whirlwind. We spent forever in his big brothers room, letting him climb on our faces so he could see out the window. However much I loved hanging out with a baby, upon hearing poor Leish's horror hospital story and spending the morning lounging around, I still don't want one for myself yet.

EDIT: Do kids still get wedgies?! Oh my gosh! "Now...is your underwear around your knees?" (feels around) "Yes"

2 comments:

natalie said...

You are going to have to teach me how to make that pasta!

Livin' Wright said...

That You Tube thing about killed me! I have shown it to almost everyone in my office!