You know what doesn't get enough play? TCBY. Yeah, The Country's Best Yogurt. And they're not lying. Frozen yogurt is good for you, nearly fat free, & can be mixed with delicious fruity sorbet. It also evokes childhood memories of getting TCBY with my Nana. What's not to love? Besides, I'm eating some strawberry-kiwi right now, it's only 175 calories, and I'm perfectly sure there is nothing better than a nice cup of fro-yo on a sunny summer's day. Well, unless it had some rum in it - which it could.
I rest my case.
5 comments:
Golden Spoon is by far the best place to get yogurt!! Check it out next time you're down here.
Mmm, I could go for some fro-yo right about now! That sounds good!
yum! we have been making snow cones at out house lately and they are delish! i love summer!
molly. my first job was at tcby when i was 15... working for my dad. i havent had one since, but i was OBSESSED with the sorbet twisted with the white chocolate. simply amazing.
when are you in town? we aren't going anymore so we need to chill. we are painting the wood room as a consulation prize to not going on a vaca. so you need to hang out in it before it's gone!
Post a Comment