01 August 2008

You may all begin addressing me as "Master"

in a little while. I've submitted my LAST final to my LAST class to get my master's degree. Barring any crazy complications (which NAU loves) I should have my official Masters-ness in a few months. Additionally, I'm going straight from this blog entry to the district office to sign my contract. Then i've got to de-fuglify my classroom.

"YOU KNOW IT!" (Ashley - this is a quote quiz!)

5 comments:

Ashley Skelnik said...

Again, Smolls, this is too vague of a quote. I cheated and punched it into google and quite a few movies popped up with it. Yes I cheated. I'm too psyched for Breaking Dawn in 7 hours to concentrate : )

Caton said...

Congratulations mouse i am so proud of you and oh so envious which i know is why you got a masters in the first place (so i'd be jealous) so all i will say is ...well played

Ashley Skelnik said...

Well, I'm not always the best with quotes. My brain is too filled with Kevin Bacon. So hows about you be the movie quote master? Or you could start quoting stuff that isn't as vague haha : )

Michelle said...

That's awesome congratulations!!!

Ashley Skelnik said...

I'm very happy that you are a Master in all things Masterful. I'd also like to point out that you never did do part 3 of your vacation where I magically appear and make everything wonderful : )