09 November 2008

i made this!

that's the title of a new segment here on Molly & Molly. it refers to this:
Yes! I Made That! Today, Michael & I decided that I've mooched off him long enough and it's time that we each made equal amounts of dinner during the week. So my nights to provide sustenance are Sunday, Wednesday, & Thursday. So whenever I make something amazing - I'll post it here. Also, here's the link to the recipe for this: Creamy Chicken & Spinach Artichoke Soup
Meanwhile, Michael made this bitchin' lasagna this past week:


Moving on: It snowed tonight!! Just a bit & it won't stay, but I'm getting excited for winter!!
Michael gets to sleep in most mornings now & this is how I feel about it (you can kinda see him all wrapped up in a cozy blanket as I get ready to go brave the cold)
Finally, Two Weeks Later. Here are pics from our Flagstaff Halloween. I had such a great time! During the day my class got dressed up and went to City Hall to Trick or Treat.
My class on the steps
Looking for candy
a very realistic and awesome mummy costume (housing the BEST kid EVER)
Then, Kristina and Ashley came to visit! It was pretty much awesome. They got up here around 6pm. We changed and Krissy helped fix my pitiful make-up skills on Michael. Then we trooped over to Anna Mae's. It wasn't a huge party, but Anna Mae really did a great job, as the pictures below will testify. Special Challenge: can you spot Michael? His costume was transformitive!
this is mostly krissy being cute & me not being able to open wine
ashley is not really drinking this beer, just thuggin' it up with a chollo
barbara bush & her baby boy W.
sarah palin & joe the plumber
cousins....wonderful cousins!
(we are an imaginary friend, barbara bush, luna lovegood, & a Ceiling Fan)
there was beer pong
and pin the leg on the skeleton
and a pinata
of which the setting up of was treacherous. this is me spotting tyler (like that's helpful & not dangerous)
there was so much fun, even the bloods & crips got along
a goodbye hug in which i'm so short, tyler's arms go over my head
although the very BEST part is how curly my hair stayed All. Day. Long

I can't say for sure when these mega-posts will give way to more normal sized, non-picture-inundated posts, but for now just be happy with how great I am. Peace.

2 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I am so proud of your dinner making. i try hard but sometimes it doesn't work that well!

Ashley Skelnik said...

I very much enjoyed your pictures documenting our excursion in Flagstaff. I really did have a fantastic time. Perhaps we'll make it a Tradition! as Aunt Cathy says. Also, your dinner looks delicious and I hope that you know you can test out delicious-looking food on me anytime. Love!