17 January 2009

I got my Master's Diploma in the mail!

here's a video that has nearly nothing to do with the headline. Pay attention, it is great:



go to TruTv for more hysterical/annoying high school kids. i also like the video "Shake It Don't Break It" in which a student stands up in the middle of class to pinch his nipples & later says "I don't remember that....well, I do, but I don't.....yeah, I do *shit eating grin*" (www.trutv.com/shows/principals_office/) Oh, to be young and a smart-ass. This is why I could never be a High School Principal and/or teacher. How would I ever keep a straight face?! Or stop from slapping someone??

In final news, Bowling Birthday Party Tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Livin' Wright said...

Oh Molly, you always have the best videos... I agree I could NEVER deal with highschool kids!

Congrats on the Maters, So PROUD!!!

Ashley Skelnik said...

I thought you already were a Master? I've been calling you Master all this time and you don't even have the paperwork to back it up?! Nice con. I have to admit I was tricked, but the next time someone tells me to call them Master I'm going to ask for the proof beforehand.

Ashley Skelnik said...

My parents really enjoyed your prediction. It seems pretty accurate : )