that's how long it took me to run a mile today! it was hideous and every bit as horrible as i thought it would be. but that's the thing about crossfit: it SUCKS while it's happening, but you feel so amazing afterwords. well, after you can breathe again & see straight. "Arms above your head!" says the guy on the treadmill next me. i am going to look so hot in october.
in other news, today was a LONG day at school. the last tuesday of the year. things are looking hopeful that i'll have a class next year, but even if i don't, someone is going to get quite a class of cuties next year. although they'll probably have a harder time than i will. case in point:
as we practice our kindergarten graduation today, my little red-headed buddy who i will call "bottle rocket" (because they are red & explosive, just like him), was totally insane! he had toys in his mouth, his fingers up his nose, totally crazy singing voices alternating with absolutely no singing at all. i tried my best to make him not embarrass himself, but he wasn't having any of it. and the worst part? while he's making his crazy faces i can't help but laugh! i wonder why he does it, hmm? and the actual worst part is that is EXACTLY how he'll behave tomorrow. anyway the point is, he should be all mine next year which won't be bad because i know him. however, i pity the fool who stumbles into that classroom (Bottle Rocket is joined by Talks-Too-Much, I-Hate-That Boy, How-Do-I-Spell-My-Name? kid, Tiny Trouble, & Miss Thang)
i'll update by the end of the week on if i've got a job *fingers crossed*
3 comments:
I'm crossing everything I have available for you!
PS. Totally kicking butt swimming-four days in a row!
PPS Looks like Mom and I will be around when you're home this month; we're going next month instead
Sissy
Lol I love you nick names. I swam laps today to switch things up and they KICKED my butt. But I didn't give up! And I'm sure my laps challenge the sloppyness of your mile! Lol! See you soon!!
Nice Molly!! 11 minutes is good! Well I am trying to convince Mabel that she needs to fly me home in October so I can come see how hot you look!
Post a Comment