02 March 2011

babies & puppies!!

so i said to myself, "self, what should i post about? moving? my job? michael? how banging my outfits have been lately?" and then cooley ripped apart a stuffed toy and brought you all this greatness:




COONSKIN CAP!!!!
we spent forever laughing about this!

and when i was downloading the pictures of that, i found pictures of nephew K from when Hilary (another amazing sister-in-law) came to visit a few weekends ago:




K looks so stoked here

this is our facebook photohilary was practicing for pt school - finding my bones & flexitudes




and because i mentioned it a while ago, here is that surprise letter in the mail. an old student, Mr. Awesome, sent me this in the mail. I'm not gonna lie, he was my favorite student when i wasn't even supposed to have favorites (and, honestly, he still is). loved it!



it says: "To: the best teacher ever! Dear Mrs. Molly hope your having a happy new year! Thank you for the lego man light. I like it very much. P.S. I'm learning about penguins."


seriously, what more could you people want? bam - you've been mollied!


and another of cooley for good measure

3 comments:

Kristina said...

When did Cooley and Baby K get so big? I'm dying with cuteness overload!!!

Ashley Skelnik said...

That baby is precious. I especially like that his little tummy was sticking out in almost every picture. Little pudgy baby tummies are my favorite!

Anonymous said...

love the photos and blog molly - how about something soon on the new house?

love you - mom