11 September 2012

"well, duh," you will probably say

I'm pretty sure we can all agree that I'm an amazing human being. If you aren't on board the Molly Express, you wouldn't still check this blog after all the neglect I put you through. However, I'm also pretty sure you know that I suck as well. Here's the best part: Most of the things that make me awesome, also make me suck.

Exhibit A: I love making people happy. Especially people who are MY people. If you're one of my people you will know it because when you ask me for something I will generally give it to you if I can. I like giving people stuff that makes them happy & that's groovy. Except for when it's not because I spend too much time making other people happy & end up a giant stress ball with cute hair (did i mention i got a hair cut? it looks great!)

Now there's Fenner, who's literally the most MY person on the planet. And the rest of the world is going to have to suck it, because all the bullshit demands of the past 4-5 days have made me start fighting with my new coolest person. He's done a lot more than I have these past 9 months to go from cell clump to prehistoric swamp animal to actual tiny human and all of the sudden I decided to put in my 2 cents.

He knows what he's doing. I don't (holy crap, did i post on the internet that i don't know *everything*?!). So I'm going to pay attention to him now. Honestly, I don't know why it didn't occur to me before my 2:30 am peanut butter toast snack. The formula is simple really:

Molly (who is, as previously referenced, amazing) + Michael (who is equally amazing, if not more so given his superior height/eye sight) = baby Fenner (who is likely to crush all the other babies in the world with his new levels of off-the-charts amazingness). 

This little honey badger is going to rule us all someday.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

This makes me smile :) And for the record, you are one of MY people too

Anonymous said...

That sucks that you were up writing this at 2:00whatever am. Luckily for you, you are good at napping. Hope you are getting a lot. Oh yeah, I agree that Fenner is going to be pretty, darn, amazing!

Granny Lulu