Dear friends, loved ones, and strangers,
After much consideration and reflection upon my life, I realized that I am such an amazing person that I need not another person to complete my blogging life. I do not need to wait until Michael is legally my 'and', I am my own "and"!! And as such, I will start blogging with enthusiasm along with the rest of you.
I know this pleases many of you (actually, two of you) who have requested I start on this new venture. I would like to thank Randee, for her personal email encouraging me to go forth in this realm. Also, I thank Aleisha, who mysteriously disappeared from MySpace, reminding me what a fragile internet world this is and that I need to spread myself to the far corners of the web. Thank you, Jen and Karlee for helping me realize that, with a blog, I can express myself with constantly changing backgrounds and photo shows. Finally, thank you to my father, who made me clean out my room forcing me to look through my old yearbooks and realize how much I miss you guys.
So rejoice, good friends! Revel in the knowledge that soon, you will know all there is to know about Mollsballs and her mousy life!
Cordially,
Molly and Molly
Michael says: "What are you bloggin' about? Get it?! Like, what are you blabbin' about!"
6 comments:
oh molly i adore you..and am envious of your courage to blog unabashadly, someday soon i too will sucumb, only because i can't be the only one left out, if you guys jumped i guess i would have to too!
I miss you mouse. Its nearly midnight, and im staying at my parents cause the good old ac is broken AGAIN, but im pretty sure my giddy giggles just woke up my family. I am so glad to see you on here. oh and sorry about the whole dropping off the face of myspace with no warning... :)
Molly,
this is your fasha, when are you visting again - so i can help you 'clean out' the rest of 'my room'.
i love you,
Daddy
Yay!!! I couldn't be more happy for your new accomplishments!!! welcome! I can't wait to read all about the wonderful world of Molly!!
haha I like the what are you blogging about line!You know I can't remember what Michael looks like post a picture of you two or something!
Yay! I'm so glad you have converted over to the blog now! We all need to get together ASAP! When will you be coming down next?
Post a Comment