What a wildly better day! We started our multiage-ing today, with both the preschool and kindergarten class together. It went way better than I expected. We did all sorts of wonderful alligator, apple, & letter a activities. I played this game where they had 10 seconds to look at a group of things, then close their eyes, and guess what I took off the table when they open their eyes. Some of them were in LOVE with this game. One kid put it the best, "I don't want to leave [this center], I'm GOOD at this game!" Tehehehe.
Also, thanks to everyone's lovely responses to my survey email. I'm glad I branched out beyond the usual suspects. Even the illustrious Kirk played along. Best answer for the crayon question goes to Emy: "penis pink"
Well, I have a crap-ton of things to do/finish/get ready for tomorrow, when I will once again trek down to phoenix, with the added bonus of stopping to pick up Michael in the Camp Verde Burger King parking lot.
Michael says, "If I get there before you, I'll meet you in the bathrooms - naked." (I say, "What!? Why? Eew.") "Well, don't you want to 'get busy in a burger king bathroom'?" - oh Tone Loc, you inspire beauty.
PS. I DON'T want to get busy at the BK Lounge
2 comments:
I might be in love with the Michael comments on your blog. Seriously- WTF?!?!?! too funny.
Glad you had a better day today Mouse. I freaking love that you are a Kindergarten teacher.
...And I agree with Leish, so funny
Post a Comment