26 November 2007

The thing about November

Does anyone else think that the last week of November is the worst week of the year? So far this month has just been kicking my ass. Every time I finish something, I turn around and there is something else waiting for me. Gah! As much as I loved being home this past weekend (more on that later), going back to work after 5 days off is just stinky! The other thing is that, man oh man, are Michael and I in some serious ruts. He hates his job, I hate that he's so unhappy, and neither of us want to move. We spent forever talking about how sucky it is to be a grown-up. I think Michael's going to be a garbage man & I'm going to be his Ms. MoneyPants.

Although, those days off really were wonderful! I got to be home for my mom's birthday (Daddy I'm still sorry about missing yours: so here's your blog shout-out. I'm not the crappies blogger anymore!!) Turkey day was beyond delicious - all my favorite foods were there: Michael's coleslaw, beer bread, chunky mashed potatoes, and Tiramasu!! YUM. Friday, I got to go out and see some Flagstaff friends & Saturday I had the best time just sitting around the fire with the extended fam and talking.

And to end: Welcome to little Brexlin!!!! I'm so excited that Leish finally popped that little one out. And it's not every child that gets to have an 'x' in their name! I hope I can get time to see her over Christmas - I beat she sprouts like a weed between now and then.

2 comments:

aleisha said...

Molly- I HATE the last week in november, and my birthday is in that week!!! I thought you were supposed to like your birthday???

natalie said...

Mouse! You are so funny! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Sorry to hear that Michael hates his job, Jess hates his too, and I can't wait till they kick him out! :) Don't tell him I said that. I'll email you a few ideas about Christmas!