It's a rhyme see?
I know that lots of people (and by people i mean men) are down on V-day. But I really feel that any day to celebrate and perhaps eat a cupcake is worth having, even if Hallmark and the Diamond business has hijacked it for their own purposes.
So I ask you, How will you spend your Valentine's Day? What would be the top 5 worst ways? Here's mine:
- My Valentines this year are two boys from school, who I will babysit while their parents go out. Tre Romantic!
Top 5 Worst Ways to Spend Valentines:
1. Gutting fish. I don't know why I thought of this or how I would get in this situation, but it would suck.
2. At some hoity-toity restaurant full of people, paying too much money for not enough food.
3. Absolutely alone, without even friends or family to call and say how much you love them.
4. Going to the gym. You should not have to work out on the day of Loooooove.
5. Watching the news.
Feel free to use this as a way to waste time if your bored and leave your worst ways for others to read :)
3 comments:
I should say the same to you!! j/k. i don't have anything exciting going on. just working alot!!!
I want another high school memories page!!
MOLLY! Do you remember when we tought the 3/4s in the pseudo attached classroom at KinderKare? "Quick, put in a movie...I'll mop!"
Now we can rekindle that romance via blogger. Speaking of romance, the worst way i can think of to spend valentine's day is sitting in a night class with 6 other females and one really weird dude. Oh wait, that was how i ACTUALLY spent it. true story.
Post a Comment