05 February 2008

I drop truth bombs

Here's one for you: Electric Toothbrushes Rock
Michael and I got a set as a mutual gift for Valentines Day (Yes, you heard that incredibly romantic piece of information right; we express our love to each other through dental hygienics) and our first use was last night, this is how it went - In picture form:

Thanks to Michael for not telling me the picture was happening.

I finished the 2 Minutes! The toothbrush is happy for me!

Michael's toothbrush is happy for him too
My clean, smooth teeth. I would show Michael's pearly whites, but in his picture he's got toothpaste dribbling down his chin and it's not fit for public viewing.

Anyway, today was another snow delay, but it's high time for me to get ready for schoolin' Peace out, homeskillets.

ADDENDUM #1: Happy Mardi Gras, everybody!! We had a great time celebrating at school today & I hope you do too!!
ADDENDUM #2: I curled my hair in the spirit of wild debauchery (elementary-school style, so it's more wholesome & respectable) and it stayed curled the whole day!!! This hasn't happened in YEARS. A big shout out to my hair stylest!

2 comments:

Caton said...

hahahahaha<3

Anonymous said...

Mouse, your hair looks great! and could you and Michael be any more fun??