03 March 2008

Ode to Rudy

Before we get started, Michael apparently feels this is "our" blog, because he is featured so prominently. So I give it up to you - should I change it to Molly & Michael or continue my exercise in ego-mania and keep it Molly & Molly?

This weekend was a good time. Randee's shower was great; so cute and so many lovely babies! I also got to spend time with my old cat, Rudy, who may be kaput soon if he doesn't put any food in his belly. He's nearly 15 and still Totally Awesome!! He's got the best attitude (called a Rudy-tude) and his name lends itself to the coolest nicknames: Rudy-Tudy Fresh & Fruity or Rude-dude. I love him and you should too. Here are some pictures so you can put a cat-face to your adoration.

My super-great three legged dog, Tre
The choas of three dogsMy old pal, Alley, 15 and going strongGabby & Tre in their nightly brawl
Distracted by someone in the kitchenRudy & Alley, like the Grumpy Old Men (except Alley's a chick)The luxuriousness of Rudy's tail EDIT: I can't believe I was so heinous as to leave out Missy "the Misdemeanor" in all her creepy eyed glory. Big ups, Missy-Miss!

Lastly, a big shout out to my new reader, Fenner!! Welcome to my cyberspace.

4 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

hey I missed what you got randee. You said it was awesome so I want to know what it was???

aleisha said...

hey- its molly and molly with tidbits from michael. never forget it!

aleisha said...

hey- its molly and molly with tidbits from michael. never forget it!

aleisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.