In my life at the moment, there is no time for wittiness or cleverness, as the horror of April ending comes crashing down around me. I have much too much to do before May 7th to create wonderful posts on a regular basis here for you all. However, I just cannot leave you all in as much distress as I am feeling, so when trying to come up with an answer to my problem, I remembered a time in the distant past when I DID have time and stories to tell. It was a far away place and time called Xanga of Sophomore Year. And while I sadly cannot relieve those wildly carefree times, I can pretend that I am. So for the next few weeks, Molly&Molly is going Nick at Night on y'all with a segment I call: When Molly Was Cool(er) & Fun(er). Word*. Here's the first one, you lucky ducks!!!
March 9, 2004
there is a science fair happening here at my college of ed, for all the elementry school kids in flagstaff. it is, by far, the cutest thing i've ever seen. there are like, a million of those three sided cardboard displays set up all over the place. my favorite so far is this boy who tried to find out why siamese fighter fish fight. and my second favorite is one about plants having ears, because the girl who did it had the wrong hypothesis at first. i love when they have it wrong first and then figure out the right way at the end.
this marks day number three for gorgeous flagstaff weather and, therefore, my third day straight of wearing a skirt. sweet jesus, do i love skirts. although, if this weather keeps up, i fear that soon it will surpass me in beauty and gloriousness. oh wait, what am i saying? nothing can surpass my beauty and gloriousness.
ah! and i also had some really REALLY tasty indian fry bread. it was delicioso, i had three pieces. and aced my test. take that, mentally retarded children! i know all about you.
*All episodes of "When Molly Was Cool(er) & Fun(ner). Word" may be edited for the purposes of not embarrassing myself.
1 comment:
That is quite funny but please dont be gone for too long. we will miss your updated stories!
Post a Comment