02 July 2008

...i'm an idiot

bonus points for anyone who can name the movie i'm quoting in my title (ashley!)

the title is fitting for this post, because i'm about to tell you the stupidest thing i've ever done (well maybe not ever: we can't forget 'gravy phone' or losing my debit card only to find it in the laundry basket a week later or any number of other ditzy things). but seriously, last sunday i dropped a table on my foot. it hurt like hell & i of course worked myself into a frenzy that it was broken (i'm going to call this phenomenon a "kristina" - no offense sissy, i think you know as well as i do that freaking out is something we both do, but it's my blog and i get to name it after you). i went on tuesday to get an x-ray & of course it is NOT broken. like i told my dad, "good news is that my foot isn't broken. the bad news is...you're daughter's a dummy"

moving on, for all those who got the text message & picture of little sharlie i have two things to say. 1) i cannot express how disappointed i am that she is not more mouse-looking! 2) look at the picture again - she looks like she's flipping the camera off, so perhaps she will be like me in some small way. as a special note to randee: i want a picture of her in that mouse outfit asap!!

finally, How the Heck does anyone live in the valley?! holy frijole, i'm baking balls down here!

2 comments:

Ashley Skelnik said...

Smolls, I'm going to need more than "I'm an idiot". That line is in pretty much every movie ever made : )
You shall see me Friday, hopefully. I have to work til 630 though, and it's possible my mom/brother will have departed by then. But then again, perhaps I will come over regardless. I don't need no mom telling me what to do! Haha. So yes, see you Friday

Ashley Skelnik said...

Super Troopers, but I cheated. and it's a good thing too, because i've only seen it once and I never would have gotten it : )