sorry for the extended absence, but school has been "hella" crazy lately. "hella" is a word that came to me out of a 5 year obscurity when I was hanging out with a bunch of teacher friends & a 16 year old. (he was a relative, nothing skeezy going on). even though i'm still "young" and, perhaps even "hip" (i know the coolness deteriorates every time i use quotation marks) being around a 16 year old kid makes me feel old --- but immensly happy about not being 16 anymore.
anyway, i've had a cornicopia of issues with my first classroom ever including (but not limited to): a super crazy mom; getting & loosing students like it's going out of style; dealing with a chronic pants-pooper; an impulsive hellion; and of course, doing a little something called "teaching children stuff". wooo, teaching is awesome!! however, i am still capable of being better than other kindergarten teachers around town, so i take small comfort in that.
and so, i ask all of you good friends -- whenever you get the urge, please call me to do something fun. i promise to do my best to actually go out, especially if there're over-21 beverages involved.
3 comments:
it's about freaking time! i have been waiting for an update. keep 'em coming. p.s. it was fun te see you a few weeks ago!
Yes! I will see you on Sunday and I will bring the remainder of the pizza rolls or go buy more and I'M FREAKING EXCITED!!!!
haha, I want to hear all of the stories that go along with the crazy moms and the pooper, gotta love teaching!
Post a Comment