28 September 2008

Dear Cowboys,

Remember when we totally kicked your asses Sunday? Remember how your first loss of the season was to your arch-rivals - who are infinitely cooler than you? Remember how Tony Romo is a douche? Didn't that all suck for you? Yeah, I thought so.
Sincerely,
A Redskins Fan

P.S. That's how you play football!

That is the rough draft of a letter I'd like to send to the Cowboys this week; just because I can. If you've got any good trash-talk, let me know. John & Michael are encouraging me to get my own segment on Sundays, trash-talking teams called "That's How You Play Football". I was very please to see that Horton (Hears a Dread) was back in action & that Jim Zorn is such an enthusiastic fellow.

Go ahead, friends, sing the song. You know you want too. And if you don't know it, go HERE - learn it - be prepared to sing it a lot.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frick-Yeah, go skins! Wish you could have been "in the house" for the madness! Mom still can't believe it. To da Bowl, baby!

Love you, sissy!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

the redskins suck!!! hahahhahaha just kidding, I know nothing about football, especially which teams are good and bad. I just wanted to give you a hard time!

erin said...

so molly, i just felt as though i had to say something.

you know i live in dallas, right??


with that said...


FREAK YEAH REDSKINS!!!


I was so happy when i heard the obnoxious man who lives below me start screaming and crying like a little baby. go home romo, and take your girlfriend, too.