1. this guy
especially when he's goes out for a guy's night leaving me to eat taquitos & chocolate in peace.2. this commercial
I love the way they dance - i so want to learn this
3. the video i found on youtube while looking for #2 (check it, fenner - midget or baby?)
irregardless (yes i know -- it's a quote thank you), it's frickin weird and mesmerizing
4. this other video -- check out the girl's floozy dip at about 7 seconds
5. dr. zoidberg -- last on my list, but certainly not last in my heart. unfortunatly, the internet is a total Zoiberg-block (curse you YouTube - you give me dancing baby/midgets but no Dr. Z?!?), so this is the best I can do
2 comments:
Things I totally love:
1. You!
2-5. Movies
:)
I'm too lazy to blog so here's my list for you:
1. Weddings (shows, planning, dresses, you name it)
2. Fashion
3. My sister
4. Candy corn pumpkins
5. Lunch dates with Olive
Love you and can't wait till you come home again :)
Post a Comment