12 September 2010

oh sweet victory

all this smug boasting will probably (read: definitely) come back to bite me in the ass, buuuut....

let me refer back to this post from September 08 : Dear Cowboys and repeat it here almost verbatim:

Dear Cowboys,

Remember when we totally kicked your asses Sunday? Remember how your first game of the season you lost to your arch rivals - who are infinitely cooler than you? Remember how Tony Romo is a douche? Didn't that all suck for you? Yeah, I thought so.
Sincerely,
A Redskins Fan

P.S. Please tell the Eagles that they are unbelievably stupid and we will rock them. I'll let you tell them because soon you'll both be in the NFL BFF Losers Club.


Today would only have been better if there had been pizza rolls. Or, you know, friends and family to watch the game with.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Loves it! As Uncle Jimmy would say "To the Bowl, baby!"

Ashley Skelnik said...

Oh my that's so wonderful. I have to say that my heart was going nuts in the last few minutes. Why can't we ever just resoundly beat them? Why does it always come down to the last 10 seconds?! But I am infinitely grateful to that one stupid Dallas lineman who handed us that win on a silver platter. Awesome!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

even though i don't love football i love you and all of your posts lately!

Molly and Molly said...

Thanks, Jen - I'm really making an effort. Also, I know that you are reading all my posts out loud to your little peanut, so that when he is born he will already love me.

Ashley, I care not that they won by a narrow margin/Cowboy's mistake. A win is a win and I LOVE IT