do you ever over-think things? like things you have minimal control over and so you think up endless scenarios. and then, if you're like me, you realize that is a sick waste of time. so you start actively trying to be breezy (hmmm, does trying to be breezy negate the breeziness?) and make a breezy choice (even though it's about a not-breezy subject). but there's still a part of your brain that is tormenting you by second-guessing your breeziness.
does that ever happen to you?
and, since no one comes here for thoughts like that, let me send you to this website, because it never gets old: www.damnyouautocorrect.com
1 comment:
I second guess myself so much that I've stopped keeping track. It's now so normal for me to second guess everything that I only count third-guesses.
In conclusion, you're way behind on the neurotic ladder. Catch up!
Post a Comment