25 May 2015

A Brief History of the Last 18 Months

AKA PICTURE POST. Boo-yah! I want you know that the reason this blog went into a coma is because of a perfect storm of technical errors. Our camera burned in a fire and our laptop got old, we replaced them with an iPhone and iPad, both those pieces of equipment sent me into a rage spiral when trying to blog, nobody wants a picture-less post, and thus an amazing blog piddles away into the netherworld of the internet. Yep, the downfall had nothing to do with me. Absolutely Nothing.

So, what happened in the last 18 months? Scroll away, dear friend…..

Two Christmases




Someone learned to walk!


A trip to NYC




Our little baby grew into a tiny dude











Our best Cooley passed away


Pickles joined our family



There's a lot more to cover, but I forgot how exhausting these are to create. I'll try for a part II in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, yay, yay!

Kristina

Anonymous said...

YEAH !!!