We can all stop wondering if there is alien life out in the universe. The answer is YES, because it is US. Humans begin as creepy, creepy shapes and lines. An unfathomable process turns us into respectable creatures. But, before that, we all bear a striking resemblance to Dr Zoidberg:
What the hell is going on out here? My stomach has popped already, which is crazy. Everyone was all, "Nooooooo, you look fiiiinnneee." and then I stopped tightening my stomach muscles and everyone was all, "Oooooohhhhhkaaaayyyyyy, I see it." Also, I'm sick as hell. Mostly it's the afternoons, but I've lost most of my appetite. I know that if eat, I'll feel better but I can't bring myself to put food in my mouth. Hopefully, this abates soon, because its a BITCH.
And now for something completely different… the nausea; this is definitely worse this time around.
In other news, Ashley and I are going to see Eddie Izzard tomorrow - I'm so excited! Also, we've been slowly working our way through The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, which is so weird it's hilarious. Michael and I can't stop singing, "They're alive dammit; It's a miracle!"
I'm probably not going to really end these first posts, because I will throw up on this computer if I keep typing.
I'm probably not going to really end these first posts, because I will throw up on this computer if I keep typing.



No comments:
Post a Comment