Oooh-ooh-oooh!
Yes, it's true. I am ...... procrastinating. (In the best possible way, thank you Hannah Montana for having 3 episodes on in a row). Indeed, this is my daily ritual: Work 8-3:30; Homework 3:30-3:45; Disney Channel 3:45-until Michael makes me start homework again. Today, that means around 6:30, when he gets back from hippy golfing.
*****IMPORTANT BULLETIN*****
I WILL BE IN MESA THIS FRIDAY, SATURDAY, & SUNDAY.
CONTACT ME IF YOU LIKE.
*****END IMPORTANT BULLETIN*****
I WILL BE IN MESA THIS FRIDAY, SATURDAY, & SUNDAY.
CONTACT ME IF YOU LIKE.
*****END IMPORTANT BULLETIN*****
Unfortunately, I have not many interesting things to say. The long weekend consisted of my brother coming to visit (and, sadly, not having very good manners); going to the County Fair (PIG FIGHT!!!! & funnel cakes!); camping in the woods; taking long naps; having a double feature (Beerfest & Hot Fuzz) with Nachos; trying to fix leaky faucets; and - shocker! - more homework. Speaking of that, I better get to it if I want to have any fun later this week.
Michael says: "Hate 'em til they die!!!" (as part of a conversation about women & getting forced into marriage)
2 comments:
hmmmm... a slow day at mollyandmolly. am i the only one left that is still reading this stuff? look forward to seeing you - IN TWO DAYS!!
love,
Daddy
I was going to tell you how to get a cute background, but it looks like you figured it out!I'm to slow.
Post a Comment