Now on to the fun I had this weekend that could not have occurred were I to have a child. Friday after work, Michael and I went out with some friends from work and Michael got to realize his dream of playing Wii and winning. But the real good time was Saturday. We had a surprise party for my friend Emy (and her twin Kara). There was a castle-cake of Rice Krispie Treats, sledding, and dance party. I've included some video of sweet dance moves (sorry they are sideways), made possible by a little CD I found called the Stripe Mix (holla to the girls who remember Club Stripes)
Trying in vain to figure out the TV
Surprise!!!
Rice Krispie Treat Castle (the bottom layer is a whole box of rice krispies!)
Falling asleep in the most graceful position EVER
Surprise!!!
Rice Krispie Treat Castle (the bottom layer is a whole box of rice krispies!)
Falling asleep in the most graceful position EVERTHE ROBOT
PARKING THE CADILLAC
Additionally, here are some pictures of other February Happenings, including the Wickenburg Rodeo Days!
Sunscreening up for Wicki-stix
Outside Robbie's parents' Tastee Freeze (and it IS tastee)
The awesome Optimus Prime helmet (you really sound like him)
Meeting Robbie's horse
Sleeping in the boat
To-day?
My new dress*

*So, I got this dress from the Forever 21 at the new San Tan Mall. The store was amazing, so huge - I could LIVE there. But the mall is not so hot. Has anyone been? It's so big, but there's nothing for your boyfriend/husband to do (if he's like Michael and doesn't dig following me around). Also, when it's summer and the misters make it humid, how much fun will it be to try on clothes when you're sweaty and sticky (and other sweaty people put their gross sweaty bodies in the clothes already!?). I'm disappointed, why don't people consult me?!
Outside Robbie's parents' Tastee Freeze (and it IS tastee)
The awesome Optimus Prime helmet (you really sound like him)
Meeting Robbie's horse
Sleeping in the boat
To-day?
My new dress*
*So, I got this dress from the Forever 21 at the new San Tan Mall. The store was amazing, so huge - I could LIVE there. But the mall is not so hot. Has anyone been? It's so big, but there's nothing for your boyfriend/husband to do (if he's like Michael and doesn't dig following me around). Also, when it's summer and the misters make it humid, how much fun will it be to try on clothes when you're sweaty and sticky (and other sweaty people put their gross sweaty bodies in the clothes already!?). I'm disappointed, why don't people consult me?!

6 comments:
i had the same thought when i went there! It was fabulous in december; but then i thought of the sweat, and promptly threw up in my mouth a little.
Ummmm I would love to know what songs are on the Stripes CD!! Good times!! are you coming for Randee's shower?
I have to work that day. I am going at like 11:30 and have to be at work at 1:30 so I will leave about 1:00.
I can't stop thinking about your Rice Krispie Treat Castle! That is incredible!
sweet castle and i love your new dress and in response to my missing the shower: i know i know, i am the worst about this stuff when it comes to my wedding etc i won't expect anyone to show : (...but i am seriously going to try and be better after this! i am!
there is a small part on my latest blog dedicated to you
Post a Comment