09 January 2011

and, of course, wine

on the resolution front, i'm doing great at posting more frequently and semi-great at eating veggies (i had a salad tonight with artichokes AND dressing that I Made Myself - long live Betty!) hopefully, my success will carry over to tomorrow when i go back to that cesspool i begrudgingly call "work".

because i'm feeling so full* of myself, here's another short video:



usually michael takes the dog out for a walk before i get home from work, but i was alone with the coolster all day and we needed a break from each other. additionally, i forgot to include the ever-present wine:

cheers!


p.s. FLY we are working hard on figuring out what a video of cooley licking us while eating raisins and crackers would look like and i'm sure we'll have some financial backing for a production like that pretty soon. maybe in the meantime, we could get a look at the video of michael super hungover?

* i originally wrote the word "congratulatory" instead of "full of" but then i though big words were too hipster. what do you think, ashley?

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I love that you are posting more often & I pledge to comment on every single one if you do. On a side note (well two) the video didn't show up and I was going to drink wine tonight but fell asleep watching TIVO until your text woke me up :)

Ashley Skelnik said...

I'm disappointed that you are fulfilling your resolution to eat more veggies, but proud that you are NOT fulfilling your resolution to stop bad-mouthing your job. I like it a lot.

I'm confused about your message to FLY, but at the same time very interested.

Lastly, as one who employs large words in their everyday dialogue, I support your use of congratulatory in a sentence. It's only hipster-esque if you have an arrogant tone about it like "yeah, that's right, I just used a 6 syllable word in a sentence and you don't understand me." But if you use big words like it's no big deal, people are impressed instead of disgusted with you as a human being.

Love you!