so,
we picked out a house.
we rolled around really big numbers.
we picked a number.
we (mostly me) worried a bunch.
we used the mouse pad to electronically sign some contracts (which ended up looking hysterical).
we wait until tuesday to see what happens.
see you then.
p.s. poor michael has pink eye. feel pity for him.
3 comments:
Ooo i do, sadly i have had pink eye twice both as an adult, poor michael and good luck to both of you.
I do feel bad for him - but you'll both feel great when that contract is accepted! Postive thinking begets postive results, right? <3
Boo for still being an adult, but also add anxiety because I hope you get it. So: Booo...ohmygosh I'm so nervous.
How did he get pink eye? Is he cheating on you and butterfly kissing with other girls? What a jerk...
Post a Comment