12 January 2011

things i love

i used to do this thing called "things i love". here it is again!

* tv (especially Modern Family, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Dexter, and Bones, and 30 Rock)
* wine. seriously. wine.
* our dog. he's a little bitch, but he's so cute
* my main man. he's been taking such good care of me lately
* tater rounds. mmmmm.
* cookies.
* ice cream

hmmmm, my list at this moment is mostly food. maybe i should eat something?


p.s. does this count as a post? is it substantial* enough?
p.p.s. sorry the video never played. i tried uploading it about 5 times, but it never would load. damn blogger

* i used the word substantial especially for you ashley

2 comments:

Kristina said...

It counts. Also, I am seriously considering the blog thing. I'll let you know

Ashley Skelnik said...

I know this is late, but:

a.) I'm proud of your use of substantial.
b.) I'm excited that you're using big words to impress me specifically.
c.) You forgot me on your list of things you love. I should be right into between tater rounds and cookies.