24 January 2011

30 in 30

michael is doing this thing called 30 in 30, starting in March (which is him spending 30 nights outdoors in his 30th year of life. p.s. my man is going to be 30!). i am doing a different 30 in 30. I heard about it from Caton, who heard about it from Kendi Everyday.

I decided, hell everyone these days is taking pictures of their outfits. why not me? [if you didn't click on the links, 30 in 30 is dressing in only 30 articles of clothing for 30 days]

if you think this is boring and/or don't want to see pictures of me everyday (although, why wouldn't you?!), don't worry - i'm pretty sure i won't follow through. i slack off in most areas, so this shouldn't be too different.

anyway, here's today:




suuuupppperrrrr exciting! sadly, this outfit only saw the light of day until 10:30 am when i was mercifully sent home from work with a killer migraine. it was awful. and even MORE awful was all the people asking me if i was pregnant! so this will probably repeat in the near future.

p.s. we got counter-offered. but we're gonna counter-counter offer their asses right back. boo-yah, don't mess with the Tills!

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Oooh, counter-offer! That means they're definately interested in selling! Stick it to 'em-hope your starting to like this process a little more :)

Caton said...

Yay! You can follow through with this, I'm sure of it! I starting on February 1st so we'll see how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Ok, that sounds really hard. You girls knock yourselves out & I'll follow...avidly ;)

Ashley Skelnik said...

At first I thought you meant you had to wear 30 articles of clothing at ONE TIME for 30 days. Then I thought, it can't be THAT cold up there so I reread it.

My next question, after understanding the concept, is: are you still allowed to wash said 30 articles? Because I'm assuming you'll be mixing and matching unless you are only wearing pants one day and only a shirt the next. Also, do underwears and bras count against your 30? Because unless you're washing the same pair of underwears everyday, that's going to take out a large chunk of your 30.

Just some concerns I thought I'd mention to help you on your way. You're welcome.