* keep my bitchy mouth closed so i don't get fired
* get a new job
* post more frequently (caton, you are my blogging role model)
* call/email/facebook/blog comment my friends and family more often
* teach the dog all the tricks in his dog book
* eat more veggies
* sew one thing
* decorate one room for real in our new house
* visit chris, my family, michael's family, my girlfriends, & flagstaff during the summer
i'm hoping these things will happen. they seem within reach, but you all know how i never quite reach all my goals (how many times have i said i'll post more?) in other news,
1. have you ever had tater rounds? they are the most delicious kind of tater. michael & i decided it's because they are flat and have more surface area touching the pan so they get crispier.
2. hopefully we're going to see nephew k next weekend & i'll have more pictures.
3. we got a camera for our computer for christmas. enjoy the fruits of kirk & janette's labor:
this is what i'd look like if i was a comic book character and i was reading your blog.

6 comments:
I think you should add video blogs to the whole resolution line up. Think about it - just video your whole blog and post it, much quicker than timing and I get to see your face :)
good work Molly, you can do it! I hope to see your lovely face soon!!!!!!
First of all, I love the hat. I never would have noticed you wearing it unless you had posted that video. I personally love the videos and think you should post a little "hello" with every posting.
I approve of resolutions 2-5 and 7-9. But 1 and 6 are no-gos. I mean, I don't want you to get fired (even though it would give you more motivation for #2) but I find that keeping your mouth shut only bottles up your bitchy comments until you unload on some unsuspecting and innocent bystander.
And veggies are just gross.
I freaking miss you!
hey Molly...this is FLY. Make a video of Cooley and Michael
licking your head and eating 4 boxes of raisins and 2 saltines.
I know you can do it! good luck!
aha! i KNEW the video would get you people commenting again - success! i will try to reward you with more videos in the future.
i'm glad my list is ashley approved.
Chris & Fly, i'm not sure what your comment is supposed to mean, but i'll do my best to work something out.
Post a Comment